Order Now!

$69.00 Per Fleet

Print Form

Once we receive the form we’ll contact you and take your preferred method of payment.

All commercial motor vehicles (except buses) with a gross weight of 26,000 lbs and over traveling into or through Connecticut must be registered with the state.

Connecticut requires all units transporting under this CT Highway Use Fee to carry a copy of the license issued by their state.

All carriers who obtain a CT Highway Use Fee permit must file and pay mileage tax on a MONTHLY basis. If our agency is filing your IFTA fuel taxes, we will also file CT Highway Use Fee Permit tax reports however we must receive your mileage at the end of each month.


Please allow 24 hours to secure a CT Highway Use Fee Permit.